I.S.P. has erected over 95% of the squash courts in Israel, (+ 120 courts).
In addition the company has also developed the sport in both Greece and Cyprus, having built 4 courts in Greece and 11 courts in Cyprus.
For over 30 years, the company has helped its clients in all.phpects and all stages: advice and planning, building and supervision, maintenance, management, equipment and coaching.
A squash court has three specific.phpects:
- Solid wooden Floor laid on a special base which protects the players feet.
- A front "Play wall and two side walls" made of a special wooden compressed board.
- Glass back wall: Made of a special strengthened glass which allows spectators to watch the game.
Building of squash courts is done in accordance with the special specifications, which meet the standards of the World Squash Federation, with the accent on the best materials and the quality of the labour. All this is done by a specially qualified team of workers.
I.S.P. represents A.S.B.Babinsky of Germany, the leading company in the world for the construction of squash courts by virtue of the various techniques that they have developed.
All A.S.B. Squash Courts are approved by the World Squash Federation.
In addition, I.S.P. Squash, offers the following services:
- Advice to developers for squash projects, so as to find the correct and best solution for the specific project.
- Advice to the Architects so as to obtain the best courts with regard to position, design, building materials, lighting, air conditioning, etc.
- Quality control and supervision in all stages of the building.
- Advice and management of squash centres.
Multi-purpose sports facilities: (A system unique to A.S.B. Babinsky)
A multi-purpose sports facility is made up of a number of squash courts built next to each other, (two or more), with the wall dividing one court from that next to it, able to be moved aside by a mechanical or an electrical mechanism.
The space thus created can therefore be used for various other sports, such as mini-football, handball, aerobics, judo, etc...